Negotiations Specialist, Phoenix, AZ
Freedom Financial Network is currently looking for Negotiations Specialists to join our Tempe Negotiations department.
We are looking for team players who enjoy working in a fast paced & dynamic environment. Under general supervision, candidates for this position will regularly perform a variety of duties involving the negotiation of delinquent accounts on behalf of enrolled clients in The Freedom Financial debt reduction program. Judgment as to which learned work method to apply for the desired result, and the ability to communicate effectively is imperative.
This position requires - exercising a high degree of initiative, independence and the ability to meet time frames in performing assigned tasks including meeting and/or exceeding monthly quotas.
The following duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Contact originating creditors, collection agencies and out of state attorneys offices in order to negotiate on clients behalf for a reduced settlement on delinquent and/or charged off accounts.
- Calculate acceptable percentages for settlement according to guidelines set forth by department.
- Work assigned queue of clients in order to achieve goals and objectives.
- Review clients banking account to determine funds necessary to complete settlement and payment of company fees.
- Gathering and submitting required documentation for approval and payment of accounts.
- Candidates will be responsible for transmittal and receipt of various e-faxes to and from enrolled clients’ creditors’ collection agencies and out of state attorneys offices.
- Candidates will be responsible for reports, and various other tasks assigned by direct supervisor(s).
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of one year experience in collections, legal collections or medical collections
- Minimum of one year experience in call center or call center operations
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Proficient PC skills in the Microsoft product line including: Word and Excel
- Must be professional with a helpful attitude
- Adherence to company policies and procedures
- Good judgment, tact, persuasion, excellent communication skills are a must
- Flexibility of work schedule is required.
Do you have an ability to talk with creditors about possibilities and optimize recommendations while negotiating to get the best deal for our clients?
Then apply today or submit your resume to Frank Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org
Freedom Financial Network has been recognized “Best Places to Work” in our California and Arizona locations multiple years running.