Customer Support Account Manager, San Mateo, CA
FFN has an immediate opening for an Account Manager in San Mateo.
This position will work with our Bills.com lead generation group to grow our existing partner’s satisfaction and account performance.
Key Job Responsibilities:
Through strong rapport building and excellent communication skills the Account Manager will manage new and existing partner accounts to include the following:
- 1) Account Management
- 2) Reporting
- 3) Problem resolution
Qualifications and Requirements:
The ideal candidate is able to work independently using experience and sound judgment in all company matters. Our ideal candidate will possess:
- • Minimum of 2 years in B2B or B2C sales role
- • Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including attention to detail and application of good judgment in client interactions
- • Proven ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- • Ability to work independently
- • Proficient PC skills in the Microsoft product line including: Word, Excel (advanced level) and Outlook.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume to Loretta O’Donnell, HR Recruiter at email@example.com