Java Developer #922, Phoenix, AZ
Bills.com is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their team in the Phoenix office.
As an Engineer for Bills.com, your position will primarily consist of back-end web/application development using Java and other open-source technologies to write high-quality applications.
You’ll be working with a team to build tools and applications that help people make better money decisions. You'll convert business requirements into engineering implementation and work as part of a team during the implementation and deploymentment process. You'll also be working in a fast-paced, agile development environment.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 5+ years web development experience Object-Oriented programming
- Enjoy working with open-source libraries
- Good hands-on experience with Java, other web technologies and SQL
- Good hands-on experience with Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, SOAP, XML, XSLT, REST, JSON, Ajax, MySql, design patterns
- Strong Java debugging experience using IDEs such as Eclipse
- Strong interpersonal skills experience with and enthusiasm for working in agile environments
- Passionate in learning and evaluating new technologies and trends
- Strong desire to succeed and innovate
- Design experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Interested or know someone who might be? Send all inquiries to Melissa Martinez, HR Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Freedom Financial Network has been recognized “Best Places to Work” in our California and Arizona locations multiple years running.