Client Advocate #958, Phoenix, AZ
Freedom Debt Relief is currently seeking Client Advocates to add to our growing Client Services team.
We are seeking professional and growth driven people! Work hard, have fun and earn a great living helping people get out of their most pressing financial problems while providing the highest levels of customer service. This includes but is not limited to: customer phone calls, voicemails, emails, faxes, noting customer accounts, interacting with internal departments and external creditors on behalf of the client.
Our Client Advocates are responsible for answering inbound calls from customers with questions relating to their enrollment in the Freedom Financial program while providing the highest levels of customer service. This includes but is not limited to: customer phone calls, voicemails, emails, faxes, noting customer accounts, interacting with internal departments and external creditors on behalf of the client
• Answer Customer and Internal Phone Calls/Emails/Faxes - Includes calls/emails/faxes from both external customers and Freedom Financial employees.
• Accessing and notating accounts - Accurately enters or confirms customer information into database and utilities.
• Initiates and/or completes proper request forms in assisting customers.
• Effectively uses computer systems for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
• Maintains customer privacy when accessing customer accounts and information.
• Meets or exceed company’s minimum expectations and guidelines relating to quality standards.
• Approximately 1-3 years experience in an inbound-calls Customer Service environment, preferably in Financial Industries.
• Excellent communications skills with a passion for servicing customers.
• Proficient in Windows based programs such as MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment when interfacing with clients and creditors.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize deadlines, communicate effectively with both internal and external customers.
• Regular attendance and flexibility of schedule is required. Ideal candidate must be motivated, driven and customer focused!
Interested in this opportunity? Send all inquiries to Frank Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Freedom Financial Network has been recognized "Best Places to Work" in our California and Arizona locations