Office Assistant, Phoenix, AZ
Freedom Financial is currently seeking an entry level Office Assistant to provide administrative support to our Tempe, AZ office.
We are looking for a great communicator with a positive attitude, who pays close attention to detail and accuracy and has a desire to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year experience in an administrative setting, be flexible for scheduling, and will be comfortable lifting up to 25lbs, (we get a lot of mail!).
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Due to the visibility and impact of this role, 100% attendance is necessary
- Within 30 days have a proficient knowledge of the postage machine, office printers and faxes and have a clear understanding of daily tasks
- On an ongoing basis, handle multiple internal requests, prioritize by importance and ensure tasks are completed by due date
- This position requires regular communication with employees and managers at various levels, so excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary
- Utilize successfully on a daily basis the Microsoft Office product line, especially Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Consistently use good judgement and exercise discretion.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum 1 year in an administrative role
- Shift flexibility
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs
- Proficient with MS Word & MS Excel and Outlook
Interested or know someone who might be?! Send all inquiries to Melissa Martinez, HR Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Freedom Financial Network has been recognized “Best Places to Work” in our California and Arizona locations multiple years running.