Senior Product Manager, San Mateo, CA
As a Senior Product Manager for Bills.com, you will lead product innovation and project management for all aspects of our consumer mortgage marketing business. You will be responsible for:
- The next generation of user experience and revenue generation on our consumer websites and on our partner sites
- The evolution of our business from 'mobile-compatible' to 'mobile-centric'
- The transformation of our technology infrastructure and systems that connect consumers with lenders
You need a strong consumer UI and UX sensibliity as well as the ability to understand and optimize a complex lead distribution and reporting platforrm. You will own the product definition and roadmap for these areas, working with our sales and marketing teams to develop concepts, our design team to craft the user experience and our engineering team to build and launch the products. All with a focus on delivering an awesome user experience, driving lender acquisition and retention, and ultimately growing the business.
The Senior Product Manager/director (title and compensation based on experience and ability) will require strong influencing, communication and management skills and have a passion for building great products. We are very data driven so you must demonstrate comfort with and success using quantitative metrics to measure and drive success.
We're a fast moving team with a great culture and work environment but with the stability and reliable revenue streams of a well-established company. Our passion is helping real people to make a better future for themselves and their families by making smart decisions about mortgage, debt, tax, and credit. You must be comfortable dealing with financial subjects and have a deep understading of how to build compelling experiences on the web. Our ambition (and we're well on the way) is to become the online leader in online mortgage shopping.
If you are comfortable with financial services, can bring order and results out of complexity (both technical and organizational) and know what it takes to drive user engagement and retention, please apply.
- 5-7 years Product Management experience in consumer-facing Web or mobile products.
- Experience with and comfort in an agile software development life cycle in a consumer-facing web or movile environment.
- Experience with lead generation and conversion
- MBA or equivalent experience desirable.
- Must be passionate about making compelling user experiences that drive retention and revenue.