Full Stack Engineer, San Mateo, CA
Bills.com is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to add to the team in San Mateo.
You’ll be working with a talented team to solve challenging engineering problems and deliver high-performance, scalable applications in an agile environment. We are a team where individual contributors take ownership of complex functionality and have a chance to make high-profile impact on the business. If you have what it takes to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment (but would still like a life outside of the office) we'd like to hear from you.
- Design, develop and test new web applications
- Maintain and enhance existing web applications
- Work collaboratively with the team during design and development
- Work in a fast-paced, agile development environment
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3+ years web development experience with PHP
- 3+ years experience with LAMP platform technologies
- Good hands-on experience with RESTful web services
- Understanding of OO design
- Strong interpersonal skills experience with an enthusiasm for working in agile environments
- Experience developing technical design documentation and participating in a technical design and code peer review process
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
What You'll Work With:
Nice to Haves
- Experience with other programming languages
Interested or know someone who might be? Send all inquiries to Melissa Martinez, HR Recruiter at email@example.com.