Senior Front End Engineer, San Mateo, CA
You’ll be working with a team to build tools and applications that help people make better money decisions.
As a Front End Developer with Bills.com, your role will consist of leading the development of client side tools, SDKs, and applications. You'll convert business requirements into engineering implementation and work as part of a team during the implementation and deploymentment process. You'll also be working in a fast-paced, agile development environment.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Know the difference between document.getElementById(‘id’) and $(‘#id’).
- Good hands-on experience with Photoshop and other Creative Suite products
- Strong interpersonal skills experience with and enthusiasm for working in agile environments
- Strong desire to succeed and innovate
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with backend programming languages (PHP, Ruby, etc)
- Design experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Interested or know someone who might be?! Send all inquiries to Melissa Martinez, HR Recruiter at email@example.com.
Freedom Financial Network has been recognized “Best Places to Work” in our California and Arizona locations multiple years running.