System Administrator, San Mateo, CA
Bills.com is looking for talented Sr. System Administrator with strong server and networking knowledge to join our growing organization.
You will join as a key member of the team and will be responsible for managing our expanding and dynamic network infrastructure. Our servers are built on Linux running PHP, Java, MYSQL, Memcache, Mongo, GrayLog2, Elastic Search and lot of popular open source software’s. You would be responsible for managing cloud as well as dedicated (self hosted) infrastructure and find ways to fine tune performance and optimize costs.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Build and maintain Bills.com production and UAT environments.
- Work directly with the engineering team to build and design new systems to help with growing product and development needs.
- Troubleshoot issues with applications, network and hardware. Ensure high availability and performance of mission critical applications.
- Administer Linux (Red Hat and other versions), VMware and other software’s in use.
- Understanding of MYSQL high availability, backups and replication. Establish mechanisms for data backup/restore and provide restoration services as needed.
- Write shell scripts and use other automation tools to produce consistent and reliable systems.
- Responsible for network security, file integrity and PCI compliance.
- Run network vulnerability scans and reporting.
- Manage Network services (DNS, SMTP, DHCP, IIS, HTTP, SSL, etc.)
- Comfortable working in a high-growth, fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Interested or know someone who might be?! Send all inquiries to Melissa Martinez, HR Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Freedom Financial Network has been recognized “Best Places to Work” in our California and Arizona locations multiple years running.