PPC Specialist, San Mateo, CA
Bills.com is looking for a PPC Specialist to join their growing Marketing team in San Mateo, CA.
Bills.com is a leading online destinatin providing consumers with resources and tools for making better financial decisions and opportunities to save money on mortgages, credit cards, and insurance. Bills.com has seen tremendous growth in the past few years, appearing multiple times on the Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Companies list and our team of talented engineers, marketers, sales and product folks make it all happen.
With a recent product launch, we now have an opportunity to significantly scale our search marketing campaigns, and we need a key player to join our marketing team and help make it happen. Your primary responsibility will be managing our search marketing campaigns to maximize volume, revenue, and ROI goals. As a PPC Specialist, you will review large sets of data to identify opportunities by time of day, pricing, and other factors and develop actionable strategies to grow this multi-million dollar channel. And you will be responsible for putting these strategies to work, and optimizing them to yield maximum revenue impact for the business.
If you like working in a fast paced, dynamic, startup environment, then Bills.com is the right place for you. You will be working with high energy and results-driven teammates with decades of cumulative online marketing experience. You will work closely with leaders from each of our groups and have hands-on exposure to the constantly evolving world of online, multi-device marketing. Your tight-knit team directly spends tens of millions of online marketing dollars, and is responsible for aggressively growing the business. We’re playing to win and winning is fun.
- Build Pay-per-click advertising campaigns on Search & Social Networks
- Hands-on bid optimization to meet and exceed performance goals and targets
- Build and execute keyword expansion plans
- A/B test landing pages, messaging and a multiple user experiences
- Analyze key performance metrics to identify actionable opportunities
- Communicate wins and trends along with contributing ideas and suggestions to campaigns
- Stay ahead of industry trends and take advantage of opportunities to contribute to take an industry leadership role
- Two to five years of work experience directly managing PPC campaigns
- Search Engine Marketing on Google and Bing-Hoo
- Excellent Excel skills (pivot table etc)
- Experience with A/B and/or multivariate testing
- Ability to perform analysis using statistics and experience in identifying trends on large data sets
- Familiarity with SQL is highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
Interested or know someone who might be? Send all inquiries to Loretta O'Donnell, HR Recruiter at email@example.com
Freedom Financial Network has been recognized “Best Places to Work” in our California and Arizona locations multiple years running.