Director of Business Development, San Mateo, CA
Freedom Financial Network is looking for an entrepreneurial and outgoing self-starter for the newly created position of Director of Partnership Development.
This role plays an integral part in carrying out Freedom Financial Network’s growth strategy by developing and growing relationships with a wide range of qualified partners in the financial services industry.
• Engages potential partners in strategic dialog, assesses partnership opportunities and executes both contractual and practical tasks necessary to secure business partnerships.
• Devises partnership roadmap detailing vision for technical and business integration points.
• Focuses on the marketplace to identify and develop both revenue-generating and reach enhancing relationships.
• Collaborates with marketing, sales and management team to develop revenue generating opportunities.
• Optimizes the effectiveness of existing partner relationships by analyzing deal performance and identifying areas to drive future improvements.
Qualifications and Requirements
• Highly autonomous, self-directed and comfortable working within an entrepreneurial environment.
• Experience in business development / lead generation or partner management
• Working understanding of a wide range of pricing and partnership models
• Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with executive staff, employees, and outside vendors.
• BA is required
Interested or know someone who might be? Send all inquiries to Loretta O'Donnell, HR Recruiter at email@example.com.
Freedom Financial Network has been recognized “Best Places to Work” in our California and Arizona locations multiple years running.