Join Our Team
Corporate Trainer, Tempe, AZ, United States
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2000 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
As a Corporate Trainer, you have an important role in promoting the development of our most important asset, our talent.
Corporate Trainers enhance the competencies of individual employees by designing and conducting training programs that will boost employee’s workplace performance in alliance with Freedom Financial Network’s core values. You will be responsible for performing training needs assessments, and working with Instructional Designers to design and deliver curriculum and learning materials.
Corporate Trainers help employees cultivate their skills and knowledge. You will provide complete training to share your expertise in ways that motivate others.
- Your goal is to promote efficiency and competitive advantage by developing the skills of personnel.
- Facilitate and conduct New Hire Training
- Responsible for performance and classroom management
- Create and conduct on-going training programs to meet the Freedom Financial Network cultural values and operational business needs
- Conduct meetings with business leaders
- Utilize a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools and practices to ensure maximum learning effectiveness
- Fostering a positive, practical, and effective on boarding process for new hires
- Collaborate with QA Team and existing subject matter experts to ensure training is up-to-date
- Deliver training courses for on-going/recurrent on-the-job learning and development for existing employees
- 3+ years of corporate training experience; sales training experience preferred
- Financial services background (banking, collections, sales)
- Develop individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance for new as well as tenured employees
- Familiar with performance management methodologies
- Adaptability to a growing and changing environment
- Excellent communicator - possessing stellar speaking, writing, and listening skills
- Effective and engaging presentation skills
- Demonstrated leadership capability
- Selected candidates will be required to give a training presentation to leadership as part of our hiring process
- Experience developing and writing training materials (preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred not required)
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2nd year in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.