Join Our Team
Email Marketing Analyst, Tempe, AZ, United States
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2000 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
The Email Marketing Analyst will support day to day development and management of email marketing campaigns and the associated reporting and analytics for Freedom Financial Network and its’ brands (Freedom Debt Relief, ConsolidationPlus, FreedomPlus). Our ideal candidate will have enthusiasm for reporting, data manipulation and sharing gained insight with other team members while contributing in the decision making process. Working with the Email Marketing Strategist, this role will be responsible for implementation of testing and optimization efforts across email campaigns including the management and editing of email templates.
- Report and analyze email engagement and business metrics to ensure objectives are achieved
- Work with Email Marketing Strategist to develop, implement and maintain testing and optimization efforts
- Proactively explore engagement and behavior data to identify trends and opportunities
- Maintain and edit marketing and transactional email templates across IBM Marketing Cloud and internal email platforms
- Produces, monitors and distributes weekly, monthly and ad hoc email reporting on campaign performance in Excel or Tableau
- Supports list/query development, segment curation and targeting requirements for new and existing campaigns
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and techniques as well as continually evolving email best practices
- Proficiency in thinking strategically and using quantitative analytics to support business decisions
- Recent graduate to 2 years’ marketing, analytics or email experience
- Understanding of or experience with email marketing platforms
- Working knowledge of basic HTML (email specific HTML a plus)
- Solid analytical skills, reporting and tools (excel, tableau and SQL a plus)
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Excellent time-management with attention to detail from inception through execution
- Ability to understand the big picture while focusing on the day to day execution
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills; also works well independently
- Strong software aptitude and fast learner
- Strategic thinking and creative problem solving
- Excellent written, presentation, interpersonal, and people influencing skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2nd year in a row!
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader.