Join Our Team
Senior Salesforce Developer, Tempe, AZ, United States
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart/$ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 1700 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. It’s a place where the Heart/$ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In this role, the Senior Saleforce Developer will do day to day development activities, and primarily focus on custom development tasks on the Salesforce.com platform using Apex and Visual Force. Create, develop, and support SFDC custom solutions and integration.
- Provide innovative solutions leveraging Salesforce’s Force.com capabilities and make recommendations to support a rapidly increasing org.
- Develop custom code using Visualforce, APEX, Java and other technologies to build customized solutions supporting business initiatives/processes.
- Implement best practices by developing, refining, iterating, testing, staging and deploying maintainable technical solutions.
- Integrate salesforce.com with other systems
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce administration and development; security, standard objects, reports/dashboards, Knowledge, data management and sandbox environments
- Minimum 3+ years of at least one programming language, such as Java, C#, PHP, Apex
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with web services (SOAP or REST)
- Ability to work independently or on a team
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, other)
- Saleforce developer certifications is preferred.
- Master's plus 1 year or Bachelor's degree with 3 years in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth – there’s a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting to you, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFN’s Talent Acquisition leader. Thank you for your consideration.