Commitment is the Key to Success
Stick to the program we designed for you, and we'll help you put your debts behind you.
- Stay on schedule with deposits to your Dedicated Account
- Respond to us as quickly as you can whenever we contact you
- Let us know if creditors contact you or if your financial status changes
- Track your program progress on your Client Dashboard
The Process is Clear
No hidden fees, no gotchas from an equal opportunity lender.
- No hidden fees
- No prepayment fees ever
- Your rate will never increase
Freedom Financial Asset Management, LLC
1875 South Grant St, Ste 450
San Mateo, CA 94402
For existing customers:
Step 1: A Consolidation Plus representative will contact you to explain the program and help determine if the loan fits your needs. If you're eligible* to apply, you will be invited to submit a basic application packet. Once your complete application packet is received, our underwriting team will review your file and follow up with a decision, within 2-4 days.
If your application is approved, you can choose to start your Consolidation Plus program right away. Simply review the details with your Loan Consultant, sign the agreement, and return it back to us. We take care of the rest.
Now your debt resolution company will use the funds from your Consolidation Plus loan to expedite the settlement of your accounts and pay the negotiated amounts. After the debts are settled, you will enter repayment and your monthly payments will go towards paying down your Consolidation Plus loan.
For more information, contact us at interested@ConsolPlus.com
* Please note, only a small percentage of consumers may be eligible for the ConsolidationPlus program based on credit criteria, enrollment in an approved debt resolution program, and other program criteria. Unsolicited loan applications are not accepted at this time.